Atlantic is committed to provide with impeccable quality of service to its customers. In order to achieve this, we continuously strive to improve processes, products & services for exceeding customer satisfaction at all times. The implementation of the quality policy is the responsibility of all staff, including the Board members. It is important for all staff to recognize and accept the company’s viewpoint of quality service delivery, accepting accountability for their own output.
- To conform the needs of customers and thus advantageously improving customer satisfaction
- Monitor and review our service provisions and processes, identifying potential errors and implementing necessary actions to eliminate them
- Provide extensive staff training, promoting a ‘do it right first time’ attitude towards quality
- Endeavoring strategic partnerships with our suppliers and major players in the Private and Public Sectors to ensure optimum business performance. We also ensure that our associated suppliers and partners also comply with our committed quality policies
- Providing sufficient resources and equipment to ensure that we can operate as per charted quality management system (QMS), which is inherited in our company policy
- Constantly monitoring and reviewing our Quality Policy to ensure that it remains relevant and effective to the changing needs of our customers
- To be updated with revised legislative requirements and industry regulations, alongwith continuous appraisals of the business
- The effectiveness of our quality system is monitored by planned audits, management reviews and customer satisfaction surveys, to ensure the achievement of raised benchmarks
- The output of followed QMS provides a framework to the management, to assist in reviewing & enhancing the strategic objectives of the company, so that the projected standard of excellence in our business operations is achieved successfully
- The key attributes of QMS is completely ingrained in our corporate culture, which strongly supports in maintaining our reputation for trustworthiness and integrity
This Quality Policy statement will be reviewed annually. Responsibility for compliance to this policy rests with the Board members, who will monitor its effectiveness and associated initiatives. This Quality Policy Statement will be displayed prominently at all sites & offices, and access to the complete Quality manual detailing procedures will always be readily available for reference of any employee.